Trim-Lok is a leading manufacturer of high quality EPDM rubber gaskets, gasket seals, and custom EPDM products. Ideal for sealing environments that aren’t exposed to oils, gasoline, kerosene, or concentrated acids, EPDM rubber provides excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight, severe weather conditions, oxygen, acids, and aging. With outstanding color stability, odor-free characteristics, high heat resistance, and dielectric qualities, rubber gaskets can be used in a wide range of industries and applications. Although gaskets can be made from a variety of different materials, EPDM rubber gaskets are one of the most common types. Due to their sheer versatility, these gasket seals can be used in playgrounds, safety equipment, cold-room doors, medical devices, and keypads, in addition to being favored by the industrial and aerospace industries as premier weather stripping solutions. Whether your project calls for a single prototype or large production runs, Trim-Lok is committed to providing you with EPDM gaskets that meet or exceed your expectations. Even if you’ve never installed a window or windshield before, our glass trim and gasket installation tools (sold separately) ensure that you’ll be able to successfully complete the glass installation project from start to finish. To install, lubricate with soap and water then tape in place as glass is inserted.
Features & Highlights
- Provides a secure seal between a body panel and window; excellent weather strip seal solution
- Available in one-piece locking action or two-piece locking action with a mating locking key for an ultra-secure seal. Mating locking key sold seperately
- Available in a range of widths and lengths to accommodate a variety of glass thicknesses and sizes
- With outstanding color stability and high heat resistance, rubber gaskets can be used in a wide range of industries and applications
- One-Piece Locking Action (Inline), Fits 1/4" Glass, Fits 1/8" Edge, 100 feet Length
|Model:||1/4" Glass; 1/8" Edge|
|Package Weight:||18.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.9 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trim-lok, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Trim-Lok Drip Rail is the best solution to control water runoff from your vehicle, RV or boat. As a flexible plastic peel ‘n stick rain gutter that takes minutes to install, our drip rail eliminates the time and challenge it takes to install alumin...